Shop our website with confidence using the secure PayPal
shopping cart and check out with any major credit card or PayPal account.
The MBM kutrimmer cutters are great for copy shops, offices,
churches, schools, art
departments, and all types of businesses. All metal construction for years
of dependable performance. Precision side guides scaled in inches and
metric system help the operator make a precise cut.
for workshops, schools, churches, offices, studios, and other commercial
Solingen steel blade set may be resharpened. Manual clamp.
Transparent LexanŽ safety guard with integrated cutting line indicator.
Precision side guides scaled in inches and metric system. Adjustable back
gauge. Standard paper sizes indicated on table. Non-skid rubber feet for
safe operation. Heavy duty blade. Mounting bracket. All-metal
1134 Cutting length is
13 3/4" and will cut up to 25 sheets
of paper. Cutting table area is 15" x 12"
Only $279.00 Buy one today
Model 1043 will cut up
to 30 sheets of paper.
Table size is 19" x 14 1/5"
Your cost: $499.00
will cut up to 40 sheets of paper.
Table size is 24 1/5" x 14 1/4"
Your cost: $829.00
Model 1071 will cut up
to 40 sheets of paper.
Table size is 30 3/5" x 20 1/4"
Your cost: $999.00
1080 will cut up to 30 sheets
of paper and comes on a stand.
Table size is 32" x 24 1/5"
Your cost: $1,769.00
Model 1110 will cut up
to 20 sheets of paper and comes on a stand.
Table size is 44" x 30 2/5"
Your Cost: $2,549.00
The Challenge CMT 330
near-line three knife trimmer with automatic feeder and automatic stacker. Click on the picture to enlarge! The CMT 330
features adjustable clamp pressure, adjustable pneumatic gripper pressure, high
speed steel knives, 99 channel job channel accessed from the touch screen
controller and more! Heavy duty cast iron and steel construction.
Servo driven motors will quickly and accurately size change all three knives
and clamps in less than 20 seconds! "Click
here to see the CMT 330 video" (wmv)
Minimum Book Size: 4"x6"
Maximum Book Size: 9.5"x12.5"
Maximum Book Thickness: 2"
Minimum Trim: 0.125"
Maximum Face Trim: 5.5"
Speed: 400+ books per hour
Memory: 99 Book Jobs
Set-up Time for Book Size Change: 15 seconds
Overall Machine Height: 61'
Overall Machine Width: 34.5"
Overall Machine Length: 84"
Net Weight: 2500 lbs.
Shipping Weight: 2800 lbs.
Power: 208/230 Volts, 25 amps, 3 Phase power, air supply requirements: 80-90 PSI,
5 CFM Unlubricated. Call for pricing and availability.
Download a PDF brochure"click here" Call for pricing and availability.
MicroCut Programming system.
Automate the backgauge of your
existing Challenge, Itoh, Lawson, Polar, Pro-Cut, Schneider Senator, and other
brands of paper cutters. Large memory to store an infinite number of cut
jobs. Easy to read display and simple programming make the MicroCut a
printshop favorite. The speed and accuracy you obtain from having this
system on your cutter will save you and incredible amount of time and money!
1. Patented independent DC motor drive
2. Microprocessor controlled infinitely variable back gauge positioning
3. 2000 cut locations with an infinite number of job selections
4. Repeatability of backgauge positions to +/- .002 inches regardless of
5. Program entry or correction through keyboard with the backgauge stationary or
while cutting the first lift
6. Insertion or deletion of commands from existing programs
7. Automatic computation and entry of fractions
8. Stock eject, turnaround, and loading points
9. Minimum trim cut: .002
10. Speed range: 20 - 960 inches per minute forward and reverse depending on
and condition of cutter
11. One year parts warranty against defects and workmanship
Four models to choose from:
1. Microcut + features a large multi-lingual CRT display and 4000 channel
2. Microcut features a large multi-lingual four line vacuum fluorescent
display and 2000
3. Microcut Jr. features two line vacuum fluorescent display and 200
and made to fit cutters 37" and smaller
4. Microtrack is a digital position designed to retrofit any type of paper
cutter. This is
not a power programmable system. You program in cut
positions and manually
move the backgauge to that position. An audible signal
tells you the backgauge is
in the proper cut position. Replaces your old tape
Price: Microcut Jr.
you digitally print posters, banners, and other advertising signs and need a
single sheet rotary paper cutter, please visit our Precision Rotary cutters and Trimmers Page.